Hormone Health Transformation
Are you frustrated by the inability to lose weight or maintain the weight loss? Are you tired of dealing with pesky hot flashes and night sweats? Are you exhausted and lack the energy to get through your day? Then this program is for you!
In this 90-day program, we will meet for 12 weekly one-hour sessions. You will:
- Learn what foods give you energy and what foods deprive you of energy, so you will be able to develop an eating plan for your own unique body, so you can lose the weight you want and fit into that little black dress again.
- Discover how to balance your hormones, so you can eliminate the hot flashes and take back control of your life.
- Develop a plan to control stress and anxiety to help you sleep better, so you feel rested, refreshed, and ready to take on life with passion and joy.
Perimenopause is the transition from a woman’s childbearing years to the end of menstruation or menopause. Perimenopause can begin in the mid-40s through the mid-50s and typically last eight to ten years. It can start as early as the mid-30s, though. Menopause happens on one day. Twelve months from your last period is considered menopause. During this transitional time, the body begins to produce less progesterone and estrogen. Although, many other hormones can be affected. Signs of perimenopause include:
- Gas and bloating
- Irregular periods
- Lighter or heavier periods
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Moodiness, depression, and anxiety
- Painful sex
- Loss of libido
- Weight gain
These are just a few of the things that may happen. There are 34 different symptoms that can be associated with perimenopause, but they aren’t always attributed to it.
- Are you frustrated by the inability to lose weight or even maintain it?
- Are you tired of dealing with hot flashes and night sweats?
- Are you exhausted and lack the energy to get through your day even when you have a goodnight’s sleep?
Live&Thrive Wellness provides online hormone health coaching services across the U.S. It is located in rural Hart, MI, and is close to Muskegon, Ludington, Grand Rapids, and Grand Haven; however, appointments are online only.
Call Live&Thrive Wellness with Kim Rendon at 231-923-6812 to get started with a hormone health specialist today!